Monday, January 9, 2012

My pinteresting love....

A while back, a friend sent me an invite to Pinterest.  At first, I wasn't sure about it. But the more time I spent there, the more I couldn't seem to stay away.  Now, I've developed a pretty healthy (or maybe not so healthy) addiction for Pinterest.

So, with that being said, I decided to start a little project...combining my love for cooking and my love for Pinterest.  Starting this week, I'm going to begin to create one main course/appetizer/side dish type item, one dessert item, and one drink item each week, and post my results here.

I'll take you all with me on this journey, and we'll cook our way through Pinterest!

(And for any of you reading this that haven't been invited to Pinterest and would like to be, just let me know and I'll send you an invite.)

No comments:

Post a Comment